This was Camille's first airplane ride not strapped into a car seat and she did great! Both kids stayed awake the entire flight out to Minnesota, but they were very well behaved.
We had a great time visiting Grandpa John and Cindy in Excelsior where we got to play in the lake and dance at the local block party! Mommy and Daddy even snuck away for paddle boarding and lunch with friends!
We then headed to Rush City to hang with Grandma Dianne, Grandpa Don and Auntie Stacy...where it proceeded to rain for nearly the entire time we were there. We had to skip our professional pictures this year because of the rain, so I guess these shots I took on the one sunny day will have to do...
Grandma and Connor in matching Spider Man tees!
I love their facial expressions in this picture below.
The trip back to California was a peaceful one...SUCCESS!!












No comments:
Post a Comment