Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bunk Beds!

We had a fun weekend of surprising Connor with new bunk beds in his room!  He kept asking for them and I continued to tell him that Daddy said we can't get them, but I would try to talk him into it.

So, on Saturday, I took the kids out to the park to play and to feed the ducks while Chad put them together.  






When we got home, we told Connor to go up to his room for his nap.  When he got into his room, he was in such shock that he could hardly speak:


We spent Sunday at the beach like usual.  Connor told us that he is going to learn to surf, so we brought a boogie board down to practice.  It was a good start.  He'll need a lot more practice and, quite honestly, Camille may end up catching a wave before he does.









No comments:

Post a Comment