Connor had a great year in Kinder! He went into it hardly knowing his letters or how to write his name. He certainly didn't know how to read. He graduated in one of the highest reading levels of his class (reading at a level equivalent to half way through 1st grade) and in the highest spelling level. He had some rough waters the last 2 weeks with some naughty behavior notes sent home, but we're super proud of him and of what he achieved. I still can't believe how much he grew academically.
Mommy didn't cry on graduation day like she did on the first day of Kindergarten. A little, but not too much. I think I've got this now. Well, until Camille goes to Kinder...who am I kidding? I'm already crying thinking about her going to a new preschool next year...
Connor with his awesome teacher, Mrs. Hansen. She was so great!
And here is Connor (sharing the spotlight with Camille) on his very last day of school...
No comments:
Post a Comment